We pay attention to every detail to ensure your product will last a lifetime. Cabinetry by Karman is confident you will be pleased with your cabinets, and backs our commitment with a lifetime limited warranty against defect of material or workmanship.
- Concealed hinges provide closing speed control with an integrated soft-close feature.
- Scratch resistant melamine interiors.
- ¾” thick shelves with adjustable nickel-plated steel shelf pins.
- Standard ½” thick, furniture core backs, tops, bottoms, and ends. Finished ends are ¾” flush wood-veneer material. Optional all plywood construction is also available.
- Select grade hardwood is used on all doors & drawer fronts. Cabinets with two doors have no center stile beam to allow for easy access to the full cabinet.
- Galvanized steel corner brackets provide strength and stability to the cabinet box.
- Drawers have ⅝” hardwood sides, ¼” thick bottoms, and dovetail joints which sustain constant, daily use. Full-extension, undermount drawer glides feature soft-close control.
- Galvanized steel drawer guide back brackets hold the tracks in place for years of reliable use.
- ¾” thick select hardwood frames are glued and screwed together at the joints for increased strength.
- Toe-kick spaces are 4-1/2” high.
- Designer Drawers – All drawers and roll-outs are upgraded to the sculpted designer maple dove-tail drawer box. The designer drawer can also be made to match the cabinet species.
- Legrabox Drawers – All drawers and roll-outs are upgraded to a metal drawer box in either the Orion Gray matte finish or high-gloss stainless.
- Plywood Construction – All cabinet components are upgraded to plywood with a natural maple wood veneer interior.
- Inset – Cabinets are built with standard inset construction or in the optional beaded or sculpted inset styles.